Kunin Law Group offers a comprehensive family law practice. We are committed to providing each of our clients with quality legal representation and superior service.
Experience And Skill To Handle Even The Most Complex Family Law Matter
Our legal team includes several highly experienced family law attorneys. Our founding attorney, Iśrael "Ishi" Kunin, has been representing clients in divorce and family law matters for more than 30 years. She is recognized throughout the area and is a Board-Certified Family Law Specialist. This allows her to provide a greater breadth of skills and experience.
Ms. Kunin is a Nevada Board-Certified Family Law Specialist, Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Fellow of the Academy of Adoption and Assisted Reproduction Attorneys, and certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Contact our law office in Las Vegas, Nevada, to discuss these or other family law matters with our lawyers:
- Divorce: We can help you with all issues that may arise in your divorce, including property division, child custody and visitation, spousal support and child support. We also represent clients in domestic partnership dissolutions.
- Child custody and visitation: We have extensive experience assisting clients with child custody and visitation issues that arise in divorce and paternity cases.
- Child support: We assist clients with child support matters in divorce and paternity cases.
- Modifications: We represent clients who are seeking or defending a modification of custody, visitation, child support or spousal support (alimony). We assist clients with the enforcement of child support orders, divorce decrees and custody decrees.
- Paternity: We represent unmarried parents in custody, visitation and child support matters.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: We draft and review prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. We have experience in divorce cases involving challenges to the enforceability of these agreements.
Contact Our Family Law Attorneys
Our lawyers represent clients throughout Nevada. To speak with a family law attorney at our firm, call 702-438-8060. You may also contact us by email.